This clearly isn't fair. Therefore...
- Pants will now be provided by the state in one of five sizes: platinum, gold, silver, copper and bronze.
- These sizes will be revised yearly.
- All pants for
bothall sexes will be tailored to a woman's pelvis.
- The government reserves the right to determine which woman's pelvis that will be.
- Each October, all of your old pants will be collected and new pants issued. There will be no exceptions to this rule
- If you like your old pants you can keep them.
- If you prefer skirts or kilts to pants (i.e. no pants), you will be
- Shorts are outlawed. Like skirts and kilts, they do not provide adequate coverage.
A full report of my research may be found at this link.